to successfully run CDMaster32, you will need:
- A 386 or better based IBM PC Clone
- A Graphics display running in 256 colors
- A CD-ROM drive
- WinASPI is required for CDRipper and CD burner! ASPI
is included with the program and can be installed during
installation or here.
- A CD Writer is required to write AudioCDs.
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows
2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista.
- Requires IE3.0 (or better), Office97 or Win98 for a new DLL. If you don't have any of
those programs installed, the installation program may need to connect to the Internet to
download extra files (~500Kb). You can also download the new DLL from here.
- Audio Enhancement requires a DFX